Sullivan West honors senior cheerleaders
Moments before the opening tip-off between the home team Bulldogs of Sullivan West and the Eldred Yellowjackets, it was time for the local cheerleading squad seniors to take a bow during senior recognition night.
Before they took to center court joined by their parents….
“At this time we would like to recognize our senior varsity cheerleaders and applaud them for their dedication and support throughout their careers at Sullivan West," said the game’s announcer.
And then it was time for the senior cheerleaders to take center stage for the last time during the season’s final boys' basketball home game.
- Skylar Gulley was joined by her mother Jodi and brother Martin. Skylar has been a member of the Bulldogs cheerleading team for six years. After graduation, she plans to join the United States Army in defense of her country,
- Tabitha Homenick is a first-year cheerleader. She was joined by her proud papa Ed.
- Erika Rasmussen was joined by her mother Belinda. It was her first year as a Sullivan West cheerleader.
- Nomi Crandall-Allen, who has been cheerleading for most of her life, including the past six years at the Home of the Bulldogs. She was joined at center court by Arlinda Mustafaj.
- Rachel Luchteman was accompanied by Larry and Hillary Schenck. She has been cheering since her sophomore season.
- Emilee Schenck has been a member of the Sullivan West cheerleading squad since 9th grade. She was accompanied by her parents Larry and Hillary.
“Thank you ladies for all your hard work this season, and best of luck in your future endeavours.”