Seeking entries for the 2019 Pet Calendar photo contest!
Email your photos today!
It's time to send in your photos for the 2019 Pet Calendar photo contest!
Here's how it works...
You bring in or send us your best quality color photo. Then our readers, through a dime a vote will decide which will be our “Pet of the Year.” The other 12 runners up will be our pets of the month and will appear inside our calendar. We will try to run as many pet pictures, as thumbnails, throughout the calendar as possible. So send in your cutest, coolest pet pictures ASAP. DON’T MISS OUT!
- Email a sharply contrasted color photo of your pet to email@example.com with Pet Contest in the subject line. Photos in landscape oritentation work best! (If you can’t email a photo, a large, high quality print can be mailed to “Pet Calendar: c/o The River Reporter PO Box 150 Narrowsburg, NY 12764”)
- The deadline to enter a photo is AUGUST 31 at 12PM.
- Please provide your name, address, day phone number AND YOUR PET’S NAME, breed and anything unusual about your pet.
- The photos of the finalist will be published in the September 6 edition.
- Readers will cast dime votes for their favorite pet. Voting will be available by paper ballots and online at riverreporter.com.
- The pet with the most votes by noon, Wednesday, October 31, 2018 will be declared “Pet of the Year.” The other 12 finalists will be Pets of the Month. In case of a tie, a coin toss will decide the winner.
- Printed photos will not be returned unless accompanied by a self-addressed stamped envelope.