Broken clouds
Broken clouds
42.8 °F
October 24, 2016
River Reporter Facebook pageTRR TwitterRSS Search

Jeffersonville native to run in Yankee Stadium

The foundation, established in 1946 and based in New York City, has a long history with the Yankees. Joe DiMaggio was on its board of directors. Damon Runyon was a New York writer who began his career as a baseball journalist, revolutionizing how the game was reported and often covering Yankees games.
Visit or call toll free at 877/722-6237.